Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yeah, so maybe we are a group of a&&holes, but we aren't SCientologists.

Seriously get it right.


We DO get paid for gettting you losers arrested though...or at least but on the proper list. In fact we get paid $5000 a head.

I just bought a new car for my girlfriend.

There are hundreds of us. It's funny how many anons are backstabbers as well!


There's a lot of money to be made so if you want to start, you will be given full credit via Pay Pal...

Just something to think about.

***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I get paid $5000, I just bought a new car"


Suuuuuure. And when you've outed me, you'll discover I'm the Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.

Just between you and me ... in the real world, this is a mercy post and you're a loser looking for attention on the internet. In the real world, CoS put up a $5000 reward for the identities of about 20 ip addresses and screen names - none of which have been claimed.

FAIL. Get a life.

Anonymous said...

lol